Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Trend Watch: Seed Beaded Native American Earrings


I'll admit I'm a big Pretty Little Liars fan, I watch every episode faithfully and always make sure to pay attention to detail when it comes to the items that the characters wear. On one episode I spotted these awesome earrings that Aria was wearing and I immediately fired up google to find a pair.


I ended up finding the exact pair made by Jacquie Aiche but I found the item to be a little pricey at $100. So, being the frugal fashionista that I am I went on the hunt for a cheaper version. Luckily for me Native American accessories are trending and I was able to find a lot of pairs that I love! Here are a few:


Spiritual Clarity Beaded Native American Earrings by Tribal Impressions on Etsy - $15.50


Yellow,Red, & Turquoise Indian Style Delica Seed Beaded Chandelier Earrings on Etsy - $15.00


Seed Bead Earrings Forever 21 -$3.80





post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment