Been a long time, shouldn't have left you without a dope beat to step to! Hey, how are you?! I know I've been gone for a minute but I'm back. I will not make any more promises concerning my blog, I'll just make an effort to try harder starting today! I have gotten a lot of questions about the products I use and I decided to make a staple list for you guys!
1. Whipped Shea Butter Mix - [Ingredients: Unrefined Raw Shea Butter, 100% Cocoa Butter, Spring Water, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, 100% Aloe Vera Gel] I use this mix as a moisturizer and under a gel for my twist & braid outs.
2. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration - I absolutely love this stuff for co-washes! Not to mention that the smell really makes me feel like the ladies from the old commercials.
3. Cantu Shea Butter Leave In - This makes my hair feeling nice and moisturized, the smell is awesome as well. After detangling my hair in sections I can add some Eco-Styler Gel for the perfect wash & go!
4. Mango & Lime Lock/Twist Gel - Let me tell you, I started using this product last week & immediately added it to my staple list. I used it for a braid out. I did about 6 braids on damp hair and the next day I had the most amazing braid out ever.
5. IC Fantasia Gel - I love to use this gel when I'm making a puff or any style in which my edges need to be "slicked" down. It keeps my hair in place without a hard hold. I've seen some folks use this gel for wash & go's but, I find that it takes a while to dry.
6. Olive Oil Replenishing Pack - I actually have to use two of these & I use them about twice a month in place of my LeKair Cholesterol Plus to deep condition.
7. Kinky Curly Knot Today - I picked this product up on a Target trip once and I have become addicted. I alternate between this and my Cantu Shea Butter leave in, depending on what style I'm trying to achieve. I originally bought it so that I could try the KimmyTube Leave-In Conditioner, that works awesome as well.
8. EVOO! [Extra Virgin Olive Oil] I have been using this product ever since I went natural. I use it to seal moisture and to take apart my braids, twists, or roller sets.
9. LeKair Cholesterol Plus - I've been using this deep conditioner ever since I can remember, even when I had relaxed hair. From time to time I'll add an egg in for extra protein. [I deep condition weekly]
10. Eco Styler Gel I use this gel to give my wash & go's a decent hold without it being to hard & "crispy".
11/12. Suave Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo/Conditioner I feel like these products go hand in hand! When I use one, I feel obligated to use the other. I shampoo my hair about once a month with weekly co-washes in between.
Ok, that's all for now if you have any questions leave a comment & I'll be sure to get back to you :)